Welcome to Richmond Virginia and it's surrounding areas.

This blog is about Richmonds bands, venues, and general music and arts scene. Please feel free to leave us comments. This is a part of MusicRVA and its sister sites Sojournstar Music .

MusicRVA is always looking for more writers! If you would like to write copy for the site please join the network at MusicRVA.Com and I will contact you. If you would like to leave commentary on the blog, we welcome interaction. State your thoughts - Speak your mind!

Subscribe to The MusicRVA Network






Saturday, December 1, 2007

I am Missing in Action!!

Hi folks, just a quick note to let you all know that my PC finally took a major dump and I have been offline since Nov 27 when I booted up and had no connection or browser. I suspect it may have been the trojan I warned some of you all about.

I am now on my inlaws laptop, but really can only stop by long enough to tell you all that I am unable to work on the website during this time, and will start again as soon as I have a working PC. My inlaw is here working on my PC now, but we are having trouble getting anything to work. Dont know how long I will be offline, this SUCKS!!!

Take care my friends, and hopefully will be back soon.

No comments: