Welcome to Richmond Virginia and it's surrounding areas.

This blog is about Richmonds bands, venues, and general music and arts scene. Please feel free to leave us comments. This is a part of MusicRVA and its sister sites Sojournstar Music .

MusicRVA is always looking for more writers! If you would like to write copy for the site please join the network at MusicRVA.Com and I will contact you. If you would like to leave commentary on the blog, we welcome interaction. State your thoughts - Speak your mind!

Subscribe to The MusicRVA Network






Monday, August 1, 2011

Filling my music blog up with Blink-182 stuff

Guest post written by Michelle Walton

It wasn't until Blink-182 announced that they were breaking up that I really grew to appreciate them. I always thought that Blink-182 would be around pumping out really great tunes that I would love signing along to while I'm driving around doing errands. Well those errands are different now that just those few years ago since they announced their break up. But I've also been keeping up a music blog and can't wait to start blogging about Blink-182 all of the time.

I was online checking out some other music blogs and while I was doing that I ran across the site http://www.domainnames.com/. Once I looked through it some, I bought a domain name and decided to change over my music blog to a website of my own.

I already have some information lined up about Blink-182 that I'm going to put in a bunch of blog posts about them. When it comes to blogging, preparation is key. It's always good to have some blog posts planned as back ups in case it's a slow day in music news.

***************************************
If your on the East Coast, be sure to sign up for MusicRVA Social Network!

And Be sure to sign up for the new Sojournstar Music Network!

and if you want to make money while having fun and promoting your band, music or business, then you must Join me at Weblo Virtual World for Fun & Profit!

No comments: