Welcome to Richmond Virginia and it's surrounding areas.

This blog is about Richmonds bands, venues, and general music and arts scene. Please feel free to leave us comments. This is a part of MusicRVA and its sister sites Sojournstar Music .

MusicRVA is always looking for more writers! If you would like to write copy for the site please join the network at MusicRVA.Com and I will contact you. If you would like to leave commentary on the blog, we welcome interaction. State your thoughts - Speak your mind!

Subscribe to The MusicRVA Network






Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Nikki Sixx is Mine!

I have been having the most fun lately. I found an incredible place where you can not only have fun and relieve some of the daily tention, but you CAN make money, even earn a living. The Weblo site is an online replica of the real world, and it is amazing.

I am at this time the proud owner of:

Real Estate: Sony Pictures Imageworks, Klipsch Soundworks

Domains: Fox TV, Harry Potter, MySpaceBands

and get this,

I OWN NIKKI SIXX

No sense in trying to explain this awesome concept, you all just need to see it for yourselves

please join under me using the link in my signature! You will be glad you did, if nothing more you will have a load of fun!

Join me at Weblo Virtual World for Fun & Profit!




If your on the East Coast, be sure to sign up for
MusicRVA Social Network!


And Be sure to sign up for the new Sojournstar Music Network!


and if you want to make money while having fun and promoting your band, music or business, then you must
Join me at Weblo Virtual World for Fun & Profit!

No comments: